Sunday, November 27, 2011

TEAM SWORDFISH... HOOD TO COAST!!!

I forgot to document about Hood to Coast which took place at the end of summer in August:
This is our team salute... what else is one to do in representation of a swordfish?  Regardless, it provided ample entertainment throughout the 200 mile relay. This was my first year running and I had such a fabulous time. Our team had two vans with 6 runners. We were super lucky to have a driver, Rachel who was a rock-star. Starting out with such an organized team really set the bar high if I am fortunate enough to repeat this event.

This is my action shot as I finished my last leg (my first leg was in the afternoon the day prior and my second leg was in the middle of the night). YAHOO!!! Running towards Mark with those fantastic shorts was a highlight for sure!!
 
After enduring no sleep, the worst traffic in the history of the race and running in 90 degree weather, 200 miles later...Here we are at the finish line!!!

I can't wait for round TWO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment