Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We drove out to Sauvie Island and went to the pumpkin patch. We were so lucky to catch a break in the weather and enjoy the sunshine.



Uncle Danny with Greyson and Bentley!!
My brothers Nick (left) and Dan (right) with my mom.

My nephew Kayden with my mom.
Cousins

Shane is such a good dad, he crawled through these tunnels under a huge hay stack that the babies wanted to play in. Can you say... Claustrophobic?!
Honey with Greyson and Bentley
After going to the pumpkin patch we went to trunk-or-treat with our ward at church. We just crashed in for the last half hour or so but we brought Amaris (my niece) with us and had a great time!
I
 I actually took this picture on Halloween. I met some friends over in Multnomah village and took Greyson and Bent trick-or-treating (more like entertainment for me because they are still so little). It was hectic but fun for Greyson and Bentley and I got to reap the benefits of the candy so overall everyone was happy. After trick-or-treating we drove to meet Shane (who had night class) so he could see the babes in their costumes for the millionth time.

No comments:

Post a Comment