Sunday, November 27, 2011

Abbey's Shower

 One of my dearest friends Abbey had a baby girl in October. Her name is Greer and she is beautiful. In honor of her babies arrival Rebecca and I threw her a shower. I sadly have no documentation of Ab's shower since Rebecca is a professional photographer we left pictures to her. However, I wish that I took more than one picture... sorry Ab's but this is my representation of your shower. It was much cooler in terms of decorations/ food/ and her million friends that attended. Abs is one loved woman. She was showered with presents and diapers galore. I love Abbey to death. She has always been a support and given me perspective when needed. I have had countless conversations in regards to the twins with Abbey to get advice or encouragement and she always knows the perfect thing to say and often she just listens to me grumble. I appreciate and love you Abs. You are going to be a fantastic mama to your second baby girl... I mean you are the baby whisperer!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment