Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving was really nice this year. My sister Lisa hosted and those family members that could make it this year came. Our crowd included five of the nine Hill siblings: Lisa, Dan, Myself, Nick and Seth. Seth brought his girlfriend Nycole. 






 In memory of my dad, with it being the first holiday since he passed away Lisa lit a candle and left it by the table in honor of his presence which was so badly missed this year. My dad L-O-V-E-D Thanksgiving. He always made various pies to meet each of our palates interests. It was really nice to be in the presence of family to be reminded of the many years of wonderful memories we had with my dad and together as a family. Seth did a fabulous job carrying the torch and made a few pies this year. He also made arrangements for our turkey this year which was free range and named giblets. I'm thinking that Seth might be missing Portland a little too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment