Saturday, March 17, 2012

VIVA LAS VEGAS

I met two of my sisters, Lisa and Emily as well as my mom in Las Vegas for a long weekend getaway while Shane managed the home-front (poor guy). It was so amazing to have time to myself. I love being Greyson and Bentley's mom but it was really nice just to worry about getting myself out the door, feed, and showered. I can't believe how much quicker things move along when I just have to take care of myself. Another highlight was sleeping in and leisurely going to workout and have breakfast when I wanted.  While we were in Vegas we walked around a lot and spent an absurd amount of time in Sephora just messing around and trying out various combinations of goodies. We saw Mike Tyson from afar but we weren't willing to buy paraphernalia to get a picture with him. We also saw Pete Rose... those are sadly my only claims to fame. The highlight of my trip was going to the Phantom of the Opera and getting a pedicure. It was so nice to spend time with my sisters and mom... we missed the rest of the crew that weren't able to make it.



No comments:

Post a Comment