Sunday, July 17, 2011

Oregon Coast

My sister Sarah came for 4th of July weekend. She hasn't experienced Tillamook, Oregon and so we decided to take a roady and change that. We first went to the beach, Oceanside and played in the water. After having a picnic lunch and enjoying the sun we drove to Tillamook cheese factory to partake of the yummy goodness that it offers... ICE-CREAM!!! Sarah, in all her amazing talent discovered a new flavor German Chocolate Cake and it is life changing. Too bad I have been unable to find it at the store. I am thinking that it is just offered there. Oh well, I guess I will have to go back soon. Sarah was such a trooper, she sat in the backseat and entertained the twins the entire way there and back. It was so nice and made for a stress-free trip. Probably not for her but I was definitely enjoying myself in the front seat not having to constantly turn around and entertain one of the twins. I am pretty sure Greyson and Bent were loving up their auntie. Sarah was endearing and kept reading this animal story over and over to Bentley B because she was so engrossed with the way Sarah would make animal noises. Thanks Sarah, you are the best AUNTIE!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment