Saturday, July 9, 2011

Idaho friend fun

We met up with the Tierney's and went to lunch and on a walk along the greenbelt. We also stayed one night at their house. Richelle and I were able to get in some long runs together and catch up. We are training for a marathon together.YEAH!!! (Actually we have already ran our marathon but I will post about that later). 


 PARENTS OF THE YEAR... holding our children. Seriously, they really were awarded parents of the year (I don't think that I will ever let the forget). Maybe some of their skills will rub off on Shane and I. 

While we were visiting, our friend Emily had a spaghetti feed one night with friends. It was fun to catch up with everyone and Greyson and Bentley had a blast. Emily is one of those people that never forgets a detail. She is on top of it all and has four children of her own to meet the daily demands of. I always knew she was amazing but my respect has quadrupled after having a glimpse of parenthood. Seriously, how do you do it all???? Thanks again Emily!!!










 We had to bathe the babe before leaving because they were covered.


On Friday night we went to the Bledsoe's for dinner and to visit. Rebecca and I go way back to high school as well as college roommates. Miss Rebecca Ann knows way too much about me. We have been through it all together. We miss you like crazy!!


1 comment:

  1. I miss you like crazy too my Chelsea Ann! I not only know way too much about you, but, you my sthpouse know a whole lot more then you would EVER want to know about me! That's what makes us so special!!!

    I am so happy you took time out of your hectic trip to see us! We love when you visit and hope there are many many more to come!

    Love you my Chelsea Ann! (love to Bent, Grey and Shaners too!!!!)

    ReplyDelete