Monday, July 11, 2011

BEND JUNE VISIT

My sister came to visit from Alaska. She flew into Portland and stayed with my sister Lisa for a few days and then we went to Bend. While I was there, Shane would come to visit on the weekends which was really nice. My sister Emily and I went mountain biking, running, to the pool and on several walks together. We also spent a lot of time with my mom going shopping, out to eat and visiting. The first weekend I was there we did a fun mud run as a family and threw my sister a baby shower. Carley and her husband Darin traveled from Rexburg, Id along with Sarah for the baby shower. 
 Aunt Emily with the twins!!
 Cute picture of Bailey
 Greyson liked climbing the stairs and going down the slide by himself... good times
 Bentley was fascinated with the water running out on the slide.



No comments:

Post a Comment