Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ms. A's B-Day Party

Ms. A is my neice Amaris. Her birthday was on May 12th and she had a bunco party that I was able to help with at my sister's house the saturday prior to her birthday. Amaris and her friends enjoyed playing bunco and eating cake. Amaris was super excited about all of her birthday lute!! Amaris was inspired to have a bunco birthday party because she has attended her mom's dinner bunco party's on occasion and has always had so much fun.


The END result: (several) hyped up 6 year olds + unregulated intake of cookies and cake = successful birthday party!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I just took a look through your blog! Haven't seen it in awhile! Your babes are adorable! Love that you had a wonderful 1st mothers day! Hope to see you all sometime this summer! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete