Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Extended visit in Bend

Originally we came to Bend to visit for Easter weekend but we (the twins & I) decided to extend our trip for the week. Shane was able to get a ride back to Portland with my brothers and then back to Bend with a friend in his cohort, so it worked perfectly. While in Bend, the babes were spoiled up as usual by honey and tutkee. My mom is always so great about jumping in and helping wherever she can. I was able to go out on a girls night with two of my closest friends Abbey and Rebecca. Rebecca was visiting from Nampa, which worked out perfectly. Also, Shane and I got to go on a date which is always welcomed and needed. I love central oregon it is so beautiful. I had the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors by getting in some great trial runs and Shane was able to go mountain biking. One night I went to Delaney's (Abbey's daughter) t-ball  game, the pic below of her is a great depiction of Delaney's personality. I love that little girl. She is the greatest. It is so fun to have a relationship with a child version of Abbey. These two are so much alike.



 I am not sure what Bentley is doing but I thought that it was a cute pic of Greyson and Bentley sitting next to each other.

1 comment:

  1. They're too darn cute! how old are they now?!?? I miss you guys so much. Love you!
    Celina

    ReplyDelete