Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dad's Graveside Services

So I thought about this for a while and I decided that I wanted to document my dad's services. His services were a celebration of his life and something that I want to remember. He had a traditional funeral service at the church we attend which is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, followed by a short graveside service which included a 21 gun salute for the services he rendered for our country. My dad's services were really beautiful and an amazing tribute the person that he was. 

Paul Bearers: Ryan, Dan, Nicholas, & Seth (my brothers), Shane, Eric, Darin (son-in laws), and nephew Reese






This is me holding the flag given to my mom as part of my dad's burial services. The ring on my finger is my dad's mom's ring.


My sisters and mom.
My brothers excluding Danny, who was with my mom at the time of the picture.
My mom's side of the family including the Hill's, Hinckley's and Turner's.
My immediately family, including spouses.
All nine of us with my mom!!
Mom and son picture.
My youngest siblings are twins and of course they needed to have a pic with their niece and nephew twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment