Wednesday, April 6, 2011

More pics...

Mr. Greyson was traipsing (okay just crawling/ standing) around the apartment in his towel while I dressed his sister after bath. I have an adorable pic of him standing next to his play gym but his boy parts are showing so I couldn't post but at least I have it documented.


The entire crew was tuckered out... I think that Greyson and Bentley were putting Shane to bed!!!  Shane got down on the floor to play with the babies and they were so tired so Shane laid his head down and Greyson laid next to him and then Ms. Bentley crawled over and laid her head down as well. 

I love Bentley's face. I mentioned to my friend Abbey that small pieces of bananas were difficult for the babies to pick up and that I read you can roll pieces of banana in mashed cheerios to help with gripping but she suggested giving half of a banana for them to grip. Sure enough they both loved it although in this picture it looks as though Bentley is disgusted!

No comments:

Post a Comment