Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Double the Fun!!

My friend Lena came to visit and she also has twins, Christopher and Isabelle. Lena's dad lives in Hood River so we went there one day to visit and then Lena came to our apartment a different day. It was fun to see our twins interact. They are 10 months apart and there is only a few pound difference (our babies being large and hers being more petite haha). I love Christopher and Isabelle and I am so sad that we aren't able to see each other on a regular basis anymore. Lena and I worked together for years and had similar journeys in getting our twins. Lena is one of the most amazing people that I have been blessed to know. She has so many characteristics that I admire, one of which is her kindness. I love you Lena and I am so glad that we got to spend time together.


So these aren't the greatest pictures but one day I will track down some cuter ones from Lena. Every time Lena and I are together we always comment on how we need to get a picture of all the babies together but then we forget. This time we remember but only Lena's camera was in working order.




No comments:

Post a Comment