Friday, June 15, 2012

Mother's Day













If you can't read Shane's writing, the card reads:

Mama,
Thank you for giving us these 10 little toes and 10 little fingers, our big blue eyes and our perfect smiles. Thanks for teaching us about life and how to play. Thank you for your patients (Dad does not have very much). Thank you for reading to us, teaching us about Jesus, and how to pray.
We know we can be challenging sometimes but we want you to know that you are the best mother ever. Thank you for not giving up on us.
We love you mama
Greyson & Bentley

Next to the MD's gift card it says: This is for Dr. Pepper when we are tough to handle :)

I loved this card it was so sweet!!! In the background are tracings of Greyson & Bentleys little hands and feet. Shane was so thoughtful. Shane was referencing"not giving up on us" to my persistence in our journey to conceive Greyson & Bentley.

 I went to my brother, Seth's graduation in Portland the Saturday prior to Mother's Day and I came home to this note and flowers and a treat from a local bakery that I love. On Sunday I was able to hang with the chillens while Shane made dinner. It was a really nice and relaxing day.

I love being Greyson and Bentley's mommy. They are the best, wild, crazy, spicy kids out there and I'm glad to call them mine. Thanks for making my life more fulfilling, challenging, and meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment