Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Greyson's first haircut

Greyson's hair was getting a little grubby right before we moved so I decided to bribe him with a sucker, stick him in his highchair and give him a haircut. It was a little more challenging than anticipated. I ended up having to let Greyson out and follow him around the apartment while simutaneously getting hair everywhere which I have a hair fetish and can barely tolerate cutting in the first place. I cut Shane's hair and I swear it will be the demise of our marriage. Anyway, pretty immediately I regretted cutting Greyson's hair... he looked too grown up and it made me sad. I can't believe that I've already given him a second hair cut since.

 Bentley was situated nearby for moral support... she is a far way from her first haircut.

I realized that I didn't take a picture immediately afterwards... maybe there is a reason for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment