Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter happened to fall on my birthday this year so it was fun to share in all the festivities and meaning. We took Bentley and Greyson to Ray's grocery store for an easter egg hunt on Saturday. Initially I thought that it would be a lot of fun but when we got there I felt it was going to be too competitive and chaotic but it all worked out. Each age group was lined up in accordance with an aisle assigned so we went to the isle for 0-3 year olds and it was packed and we were behind everyone but as they allowed kids to proceed forward and look for eggs they were all to excited to look at the end of the isles and so it worked out great because Greyson and Bentley had so much fun just hanging back and having access to all the eggs left behind. So we were there for just a bit and then Greyson and Bentley had enough to share with the late comers which was fun.



 We told the to kiss so they could be posed for a picture... so stinking cute!!!
Here are their goodies from the Easter bunny 


 I love that Greyson has his Car's flannel pj top over his other pi's..  he might be a fan.

 HAPPY EASTER

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if my comment will publish. But I LOVE the last picture. It is soo precious!

    This is your sister Sarah

    ReplyDelete