Monday, October 25, 2010

Round Two... Pumpkin Patch at Sauvie Island





I purchased my first groupon coupon in Portland (or every actually because I was unaware of the existence of groupon before residing in Portland) for the "Heart Maize" out at Sauvie Island because I hadn't got my fill of Halloween fun yet. So on Saturday we met my brothers Seth and Dan as well as my niece Amaris . We also met up with some new friends and their son. We took a hayride with the Bob stroller out to the pumpkin patch where my brother attempted to finish off the twins feeding. It was really nice... he just jumped in so Shane and I could go pick out a pumpkin with Amaris. The Pumpkin Patch at Sauvie island is huge and filled with an assortment of festivities. Amaris played for a while on the haystack and then we went to the farmer's market and stocked up on some yummy produce. Plus we purchased some pumpkin butter which was worth the trip itself. After everyone left, Shane and I ventured in the corn maze with the babes. Once again we lucked out with the weather, although it was raining on the way out to the pumpkin patch we hit a great pocket of time that it wasn't crowded and he weren't in the pouring rain.

3 comments:

  1. I just love all the pictures. What a beautiful family you are. I love your header on here. You do a great job Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 2 baby pumpkins! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for pumpkin patches! I am amazed at all the adventures you and the babes go on. Those kiddos are going to be so versed in cultural events, they might just speak french by the time they turn one! (Abbey's sister's friend SWORE her daughter was talking at four months. It is a little joke among us that our children have amazing talents! Your babes just might be the first to prove those amazing speaking biligual talents my friend!)

    I am amazed how much your brothers look alike! Love you my Chelsea Ann!

    ReplyDelete