Monday, October 25, 2010

Five Months...on Thursday

Greyson and Bentley are five months on Thursday and they are getting so big.

Just a brief update (in addition to their three month talents):

-they are both rolling from their backs to their tummy, if fact they are just rolling in general.. I will lay them on one end of a blanket and find them minutes later on the other end or even off the blanket near our table or recliner

-they are starting to really interact with one another by grabbing at each others faces and sucking on each others heads, hands, and feet

- they have had an increase in their vocabulary... especially Bentley, she already knows how to chew us out and use tone inflection to show us she means buisness

-they are both starting to laugh with the help of their daddy's coaxing

-good sleepers... most of the time!!!

-Bentley just cut her first tooth this past week

-Greyson loves to kick at everything it is so fun to watch and Bentley likes to flutter her hands

I can now say that I love being a mom. I have had so much fun getting to know Greyson and Bentley. They are so different and have such unique personalities. I look forward to the time that I get to spend with them and for the opportunities we get to develop together . At first being a mother was completely different then I had invisioned and more difficult than anyone could've described. Both Shane and I have been perplexed how these two babies continually suck the life out of us and we keep coming back for more. I guess that is called being a parent and it is all in the cards. As for me, I am proud of the my new skill set I am developing and although it isn't always measurable in terms of what I am used to, I will continue to make deposits in hopes of building some interest.

4 comments:

  1. You are such a sweet Mom to those two little blessings. You both are wonderful parents and I know that they are equally blessed to have you as their parents as you are to be that to them. We are so thankful you take the time to share your sweet family with us. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute, cute, cute!! I love your parenting recap...so true! You're lookin' skinny...are you sure you just had twins?! Still so glad that you're in the blogging world for me to keep tabs on. Chels Dogg as a mom rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its ALL about parenting....(just had to add that)

    ReplyDelete