Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Work Shower

I work for the most amazing company, Community Partnership where I am a Program Director. I have had the opportunity to work with kids and adult (with developmental disabilities) and their families. I have met so many amazing individuals and parents. At Director's meeting in April, I had a surprise diaper baby shower. It was amazing to get loaded up on TONS of diapers in addition to the diapers that other friends and family have given Shane and I. The babies also got several outfits and other baby items to accessorize. Richelle, made another amazing cake to be enjoyed by all (Yes, I am so lucky to work with some of my best friends). She is amazing!! Thank you to everyone, it was a lot of fun. Also, at my office in Nampa, the staff threw us a baby shower before I left on maternity leave. The babies again were showered with clothes, diapers, toys, books, bathing items and the list goes on and on. Shane and I have really appreciated all of the support and love. We feel so fortunate to have such wonderful people in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment