Saturday, April 10, 2010

Baby Shower...

I had the most amazing bab(ies) shower thanks to my friends Emily and Andrea. They have shared in our journey to have a family and it was so fun to enjoy this special day with them. It seemed unreal to actually be celebrating the birth of my own children. I have been to a billion baby showers and I couldn't believe that it was my turn. Thank you to everyone that made it so special and traveled from near and far. My sisters came from Rexburg, Idaho and Vancouver, Washington and my mother came from Bend, Or (my home town). Also, my dear Abbey came from Bend as well. It was fun to bring together friends from all realms of my life... work, church, soccer, and college. The twins were showered with presents that they will be sporting throughout the next few years I couldn't believe everyone's generosity (THANK YOU- oh and one day i will get it together and mail out my thank you cards to personalize that a bit more.. haha). Emily, the all-star that she is made the decorations and coordinated the invites to the thank-you cards, and to the decor and cake. She is one of the most gifted people that I know... who has four children and has time to throw a shower while her kitchen is being remodeled, children involved in different activities, works part-time cleaning, engages in a zillion hours of service a week, and the list just goes on and on. The woman is amazing and doesn't even think twice about anything she does for others, she just jumps in and takes charge. I posted a few pics to share in the fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment