Monday, June 28, 2010

BABIES BLESSINGS

On June 27th we blessed the babies in Nampa, Idaho. Each of their blessings were so special and I could feel the spirit as Shane blessed Greyson and Bentley through the priesthood. There were a few things that stood out to me in each of their blessings that I thought were unique and special. In Bentley's blessing, Shane blessed her to continue to radiate Heavenly Father's love and sprit to others and through her smile, she will share her love and happiness to others and in Greyson's blessing, Shane blessed Greyson to have peace of mind, confidence and to have a sense of humor and to make many friends and have a postive influence over them. I am just paraphrasing a part of each of their blessings that stood out to me but I just thought that it was so precious and endearing to listen to those words from Shane's mouth through the gift of the priesthood and in regards to our children. I am in awe of Greyson and Bentley's countenance and can't believe that we have been so blessed. They are such beautiful individuals that I am so excited to watch grow and develop and build a relationships with. After sacrament meeting we met several members of both our families as well as friends at the park for lunch. Thank you Sondra and Jeanette for organizing and making all the food. It was fabulous!!

1 comment:

  1. What a special day that was. Just walking into the church made me teary eyed. Greyson's blessing of "sense of humor" is what stood out to me as well! And when you say, "a few family and friends," seriously Chelsea Ann, you could have mistaken your picnic in the park as a wedding reception! Your family of 4 is so loved!

    ReplyDelete